68. I Challenge The Doubter.



I Challenge The Doubter.
Bob Komives
::


I challenge someone to prove that prosperity comes with budgets balanced by revenue from recall; that economic disaster comes from budgets not balanced by recall.

In U.S. America
unbalanced budgets
(during World War II and the space race)
appear to have caused unprecedented prosperity
(for most of us).
Neither Ford Motor Company nor I balance our budgets.
We paper the world
with more credit than we can pay for immediately,
Yet, nobody requires that we recall one paper
before we issue another.
So, somebody show us why
we should hold national government
to a different standard.

||


:: Bob Komives, Fort Collins © 2006 :: Plum Local IV :: 68. I Challenge The Doubter ::
With attribution these words may be freely shared, but permission
is required if quoted in an item for sale or rent

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: